My Beautiful Sister Jess!
Tonight is the Twin Falls High School Bruin's Prom.
But for my wonderful sister and her friends it is the last dace ever in High School!
* * * * * What a day! * * * * *
I had the priveledge of helping the lady of the day paint her toe nails, buy jewelery, Find cute shoes, do her make up and finish her prom dress.
She lookes so good in the very beautiful dress my mother made!
Mom is in Utah with Julie and the kids buying me missionary luggage that is RUBY RED and helping pregnant Julie, so I got to be the picture taker, and the person to see them off.
This first shot is of her coming up the stairs.
We don't have stairs you can walk down to look gloriouse and you are decending but the trend is to still be down stairs and then come up.
We usually place someone behind the girl dressed up so that she can watch the boy's reaction but there was only one of me today so that really didn't work. Dianne Derricott came over though so that was fun and a little funny becasue she is both Drew and Jess's boss. :)
It is ok though all the boys at the station know who is Dianne's Favorite.
This is Jessica in her beautiful dress! I made the sash! That is it, Mom made everything else :)
And he is VERY hansome!
I think that he might know but he is good about it anyway.
You would never guess becasue he is so kind and nice to people.
I hear he is quite the tease to all the girls at TFHS as well.
3 comments:
Sisters are great! I bet your mom really appreciates you. Jessica looked great! (Drew didn't look too bad either ;) Her dress is beautiful.
JESS YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Nice work Heather on everything. Glad my mom could be there--she said she loved it cause you guys are practically her daughters anyway!!!
Post a Comment