*****You will never guess what came out in the paper? *****

Yes! me in a picture with President Thomas S. Monson! This was right before he shook my hand and told me I have smiling eyes! What a great Blessing in my life! And this weekend I got to sit in the solem assembly session of gerneral conference in plaza 6, 20 rows from the pulpit and sustain our wonderful and truly called of God prophet! It was so wonderful. I also went to the afternoon session and got to sit with all of the newly called mission presidents and their families. My roommates father has just been called to be the Mission president of the Germany Munich Austria mission! the place where I recieved my call to serve on January 31 2008! How cool is it that I had that opportunity? The weekend itself was also wonderful. I got to spend time with two best friends and their families. Synthia Smoot, whoes mission papers go in in 8 days!!!!! Go Synth. And Jared Smart, the sweetheart of the world! It was also the first time in my life to visit the Salt Lake Temple! It was absolutly glorious! I really love how loving and kind Heavenly Father is to us.
1 comment:
p.s. (Don't you love how I always start with"P.S.") I made it into your blog? I didn't know I was the sweetheart of the world!!!! The mission will be wonderful for you! 24 days? (But who's counting anyway?)
Post a Comment