Friday, April 18, 2008

Packing and UnPacking!

THIS JOB IS USELESS!!!!
I have been trying for a week to unpack everything from school and repack it into labels boxes for the next 18 months and I have gotten literally nothing done! I am so useless! It is OK I am learning what it means to be Mom Jones and all about the sign right by the door that says. "If a mother's place is in the Home... Why am I always in the car!" and I don't have any kids to take care of just mom's errands! I don't know how all you wonderful mom's do it? It is fun, don't get me wrong but I need lessons on my time management skills! These are pictures of the project at hand.

Right when I got home and started on the packing project.
view of my room and the different piles yet to be sorted.

My already full closet!
I am going to have to put my bed up on cement bocks to get everything out of Mom and Dad's way!
Well that was the beginning of the week or really last Saturday's project. It is Friday now and it still looks like that. Wish me luck!
Love Heather

1 comment:

Jared said...

Schweste! Well...at least your bed is made :) I noticed a picture on your night stand. How come I don't have anything next to mine?